We are so excited to meet you at our spectacular R & R studio!
- Click on Sign In link at the top right hand side of your internet browser.
- Create an account with a username and password.
- Purchase a single class, package of classes, or an Unlimited Membership. New clients can start with the First Timers Special of 3 Trial Classes for $25.
- Choose a class you’d like to attend.
- Go to Schedule and book your chosen class.
- Look for confirmation by text or email.
Feel free to use the Schedule or Book a Class tabs on our website. Then, choose the class you’d like to attend. Make sure you Sign In and see that a reservation confirmation has arrived by text or email to assure you’re booked!
You’ll give your name at the front desk so we can sign you in. Then, it’s class time – and time to have a blast!
Remember, whenever you need help setting up your bike or erg, our friendly instructors are always happy to assist!
Absolutely! All pass packages, all membership types, and any kind of month long program are eligible for every class offered at Row & Ride.
Yes, but the expiration date depends on the type of pricing option. See our Pricing breakdown for more information. Please note that passes are non-transferable.
Of course! Nothing better than giving the gift of R & R – spreading health and happiness to your friend or loved one! Learn more about our Gift Cards or refer to our Pricing page. You’ll be able to send the amount electronically, or stop by the studio for a beautifully prepared gift bag with a certificate!.
If you are an Unlimited Member, you can bring one different friend a month, free of charge!
Yes! We have a full selection of merch in our lobby for you to show off your hard work, or to buy for a friend!
If you are an Unlimited Member, you receive a 10% discount!
Absolutely! Our beautiful 3200 square foot studio is the perfect place to hold a charity Row and/or Ride class, milestone party, or team building event! Reach out to us for more details and to book your event!
Wear comfortable attire and sneakers. Bring SPD compatible spin shoes if you have them. Otherwise, you can rent them for $3 at the studio. Bring water to stay hydrated throughout your class. We do have a cold, filtered water system to re-fill your bottles. If you forget your bottle, we sell Fiji water for $3 at the front desk!
We sure do! Our certified rowing instructors will help you improve your form on the erg and teach you what you need to know to get the most out of this incredible sport! Take a Private Lesson today.
For best results, we recommend alternating through all 3 of our class offerings: Row & Ride, Ride, Row & Reps. But if you’d prefer to just Ride or just Row, that’s okay too! All pricing plans and memberships entitle you to take any Row & Ride class. Book a class now.
Your choice! See your options here.
Yes! And we provide blow dryers and all the toiletries you need!
- A class must be changed or canceled 12 hours prior to your scheduled class time or it will be forfeited. You can cancel a class reservation by logging into your Row & Ride account and selecting the Cancel option next to your upcoming class. You can cancel by using the Sign In feature on the top right hand side of our website, or using our iOS or Android app.
- Unlimited Memberships will incur a $19 charge for a No Show or Late Cancellation.
- You must be physically present at the start of class or your spot may be given away to walk in clients and you will be charged for the class.
- If a class is full, you can sign up for the wait list.
- As bikes or ergs become available, depending on your spot on the wait list, you will be placed into the class.
- You will receive an email up to 12 hours prior to the class, notifying you that you’ve been placed into the class. If you cannot attend class, you must still cancel within our 12 hour cancellation window. If you miss this window or do not show for class, pass holders will forfeit a class and Unlimited Members will incur a $19 late/no show fee. You can cancel a class by signing in to your Row & Ride account on the top right hand corner of the website, or using the Row & Ride iOS or Android App.
- If you get bumped into the class in the morning, you will receive a phone call or text from an R & R staff member. At this point, you have the option to decline without being charged a fee or forfeiting a class.
Please arrive on time. Late clients are not guaranteed a spot in class. Your seat may be given away to walk in clients and you will be charged for the class.
Absolutely! Just reach out to us to schedule your team’s incredible R & R workout!
Download our 2 apps to get started!
Get the Row & Ride app for easy class scheduling and updates, like theme classes, waitlist notifications, special pop up events and other shenanigans.
Get the Engage app to order your Boathouse shakes and teas to be ready for you after class!